Ms. Edeltraud Glettler, Federal Ministry of Labour, Social Affais, Health and Consumer Protection
Ms. Mag.a Edeltraud Glettler leads Section V (European, International and Social Policy Issues) at the Federal Ministry of Labor, Social Affairs, Health and Consumer Protection.
- Director General for European, International and Social Policy Issues at the Federal Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs, Health and Consumer Protection
- Responsibilities include senior citizens and intergenerational relations, active aging, human rights and means-tested minimum income.
- She currently chairs the bilateral working group on social policy matters between Austria and the Russian Federation.
- Member of the European Union’s Committee on Social Protection
- Member of the Board of the European Centre for Social Welfare Policy and Research
- Expert on gender equality, education and European integration matters in the Austrian Trade Union Federation and various non-governmental organizations